If you are someone who wants to get to the core of investment opportunities, it makes sense to keep an eye on the best ICO to invest in 2019 so that you make the most of the ICOs trending like OXY2 token by Cryptoxygen.
With the massive upliftment in digital currencies, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) continue to scale up to allow businesses to raise their level of operations and revenue model. Governments on a global level are assessing the risks and benefits of these innovations of blockchain technology while also adhering to the regulatory issues.
Knowing that Venture Capitalists (VCs) have the potential to reform the delivery of financial services, simultaneously pose financial stability risks, consumer protection, money laundering and terrorist financial risks. The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) issued in the year 2017, circular providing guidelines to regulate Venture Capitalists when used for the financial services delivery.
The BSP circular focused on VCs act as a means for making payments/remittances and needed a VC exchange to get a Certification of Registration to function as a remittance and transfer company. Broadly speaking, VC refers to a financial value recorded by electronic means which can be used to pay for goods or services which may be exchanged mutually.
A coin is a unit of value employed as a means of exchange within the blockchain network. For the proposed SEC rules, VC or coin does not comprise of legal tender, electronic money and grants of value as part of a rewards program which cannot be exchanged for bank credit, legal tender and digital asset.
Under the proposed SEC rules, token sales are distributed ledger technology fund-raising operations which involve the issuance of tokens in return for fiat or digital assets for the purpose of raising money from the masses to fund a venture effectively. As soon as the project reaches a certain age, token holders may receive a lot of benefits including gains through profits derived from tokens which can be sold if the project turns out to be successful, voting rights and usage rights.
Those who intend to conduct an ICO are required to comply with the below-mentioned procedures:
- Not later than 3 months before the pre-sale, submit to the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) an initial request assessment with the required attachments for the SEC to find out if the token is security.
- Within 20 days from the receipt of the assessment request, the SEC ascertains if the tokens succeed as securities.
- If the tokens are securities, the issuer must register the ICO not later than 45 days before the pre-sale period. For this, the issuer must submit the registration statement including a prospectus to the SEC.
- Upon the submission of the complete registration statement, the SEC shall conduct a visual inspection of the office of the issuer and operating system walkthrough of the Initial Coin Offering.
- After the registration and sale order is issued, the issuer submits reportorial requirements such as: interim quarterly FS, AFS and semi-annual report on the status of ICO project within 105 days after every fiscal year.
If you are also planning to launch ICO in some time soon, it makes sense to walkthrough the potential of our OXY2 token and also check out its ICO token sale which ends on March 22, 2019.